When recalling the events of last week, all I could come up with was this:
- Melatonin doesn't work. Period
- OTC sleeping pills are better.
- Restless Leg Syndrome will counteract OTC sleeping pills.
- The only plausible explanation for having RLS at 29 is that my body ages in dog years.
- In that case, it is a miracle I am even alive.
- You can tell when people were praying for you to get a hair cut by the sheer enthusiasm at seeing your new do.
- You can tell when people do not like your new haircut because they look at you, smile, and ask politely "do YOU like it?"
- I now actually have to style my hair. Like a real life grown up. And it kind of sucks.
- The flu/sinus infection thing I have going on is the complete opposite of sexy.
- The couple on the Tempurpedic Mattress commercial are entirely too excited to learn how a DVD works.
- Also, who sleeps on a mattress without sheets other than college age boys?
- My dog can disconnect the hose from the spout. He is Houdini reincarnated.
- With LiLo in the looney bin, TMZ has absolutely nothing to write about. Which? Makes me more productive... so yay?
See? Nothing of any importance going on here.