Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday: The I Owe You Chewed Up Shoes Edition

I have new Shoedazzle shoes, which I love and I will get to, but they are boring and black rain cloud shoes, so I decided that in addition to my boring and black rain cloud shoes I will do blog-version of a montage of shoes that my puppy has attacked. You might be wondering what the hell is my problem that I can't keep a 30 lb. beagle in check, but she is one determined super ninja shoe-seeking dog. So when I leave her alone during the day (and sometimes at night if happy hours are involved), she gets pissed off and goes after my most prized possessions:

These shoes actually had real furries on them like a real leopard. *Tears*



Purple leather with fabric rosettes. They were going to be my new neutral shoes.  *Heavy sigh of sadness*

The infamous silver shoes

The shoe-seeking culprit after a long day of tearing up my heart. And my shoes.

The new soon-to-be victims...

I am sorry the pics suck because I am too lazy to drag out my real camera and prefer to use my phone camera instead. And I did not take pics of the shoes on my cavewoman feet because for some reason my camera phone makes my legs look like tree stumps and I don't want to be unfairly judged for distorted cankles.

Also, I am watching Sex and the City and they just showed a trailer for Sex and the City 2. I am thinking they jumped the shark with this one. Vacation in New Delhi and bringing back Aiden?? I am worried that Sex and the City 2 is the equivalent of that Karate Kid movie with the girl or Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde. I mean I'll probably still watch it, but I'm just saying.

Love,

Gina

P.S. Super excited about our new theme day - Throwback Thursdays. We decided our collective lives are not adventurous to provide daily material, which is depressing for us but hopefully entertaining for you.

4 comments:

Becky Mochaface said...

I love those last ones! I keep the boxes my shoes come in so Cooper doesn't get to them. Of course now he's smart enough to nose the box open so I also keep them up on the shelf. He may be tall enough to get his nose up on the kitchen counter but he's not tall enough to get to the shoe shelf.

Sarah RDH said...

Um I love all those shoes, and would totally get rid of my dog if he were eating them. This is why I don't HAVE a dog. Bc I'd be terrible dog owner. I have a cat, and let me tell you, his life SUCKS.

MrsDixon said...

Your blog and your Beagle are too cute! I used to have a beagle and she was crazy like this! lol!

twononblondes said...

Welcome MrsDixon! We are super smiley that you read the blog!
~C

Post a Comment