Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mutha Lovah

After reading the most recent posts of one of my favorite blogs, Mommy Wants Vodka, I decided to take her up on her Prankster challenge to John C Mayer a celeb. 
Soooo...
Two Non Blondes has chosen the lovely and sexy Justin R Timberlake as our victim celebrity.  Justin R Timberlake hopefully would approve of our prank as Justin R Timberlake seems to have a fabulous sense of humor.  I mean, Justin R Timberlake was 50% of the amazingness that is D*ck in a Box and Mother Lover
Also, Justin R Timberlake can rock a fro like no other white guy ever has.  Or ever should be for that matter.
If you have been living in a 3rd world country without access to the internet or radio or whatever and don't know the brilliance of Justin R Timberlake, then I pity you. 
Justin R Timberlake has a wikipedia page here where you will learn all sorts of interesting tidbits like how he was in NSync and then went solo.  Also, Justin R Timberlake was the best thing that ever happened to Britney Spears in her pre meltdown era, and Justin R Timberlake has gone on to date hotties such as Cameron Diaz, Fergie, and currently Justin R Timberlake dates Jessica Biel.  As if having a fantastic body wasn't enough to make me envious, Jessica has to go be Justin R Timberlake's girlfriend.  I bet Justin R Timberlake Rocks her Body like no other, and for that I am super jealous.
If I had a list, you know the lists of people your spouse would look the other way if you ever had a chance to be with, Justin R Timberlake would totally top that list.  Also, I think we could so be friends because who else but me has a crush on Justin Timberlake that is willing to admit that I not only repeatedly watch the NY Madison Square Garden performance of the Beat Box, but also own the DVD featuring Justin R Timberlake? Me.  That's right.  I own that shit in DVD form.
So my dear Justin R Timberlake, wherever you are, I will always love you and your William Rast jeans, curly fro complete with bleached tips, and ridiculously good comedic timing.  Your d*ck in a box is always welcome in this neck of the woods sweet Justin R Timberlake.
Also, as a side note Justin R Timberlake, I swear I am not a stalker, but this John C Mayer prank thing was way to fun to pass up and I really hope you will take this in stride when you Google yourself tomorrow and find our pathetic attempt at a blog.
I heart you Justin R Timberlake.

10 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Justin R. Timberlake is a fabulous person to pull a John C. Mayer on, because he's so full of the awesome, unlike John C. Mayer. Justin R. Timberlake could really stand to come out with some MORE music so that AUNT BECKY could listen to more Justin R. Timberlake.

twononblondes said...

Agreed. Justin Timberlake needs to rock Aunt Becky's body soon or I will cry me a river over here in the corner.

Megan said...

Justin R. Timberlake is fantastic.

Also? I really, really hope Justin R. Timberlake Googles himself and finds this post.

'Cause I think Justin R. Timberlake's response would be full of the awesome.

Unknown said...

Hmm, I don't know about Justin R. Timberlake. I mean, Justin R. Timberlake isn't nearly as full of the awesome as, like, a real rock star. So you guys can keep Justin R. Timberlake. Which is probably OK, because it would really be bad if we had a knock-down drag-out interwebz fight over Justin R. Timberlake, wouldn't it?

twononblondes said...

I too hope he Googles himself. But I imagine Justin R Timberlake has assistants that do the Google-ing of Justin R Timberlake and I don't know if they would have the same amazeballs personality as Justin R Timberlake. One cane hope though. Puhleeease ustin R Timberlake? Google yourself!

Becky Mochaface said...

That little hip shake Justin R. Timberlake does in the DVD? Yeah. Totally fucking awesome. Justin R. Timberlake, I'll let you shake my hips #ifyouknowwhatimean

StephanieC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StephanieC said...

Justin R. Timberlake called me his Seniorita one night. It was shortly after Justin R. Timberlake had brought sexy back, (he said he was bringing sexy back) and I got to enjoy all the sexy that Justin R. Timberlake had to offer.

Then Justin R. Timberlake just tossed me aside. I was all like "Where is the love"? and he just said to cry me a river. I thought Justin R. Timberlake, your mother didn't raise you that way, so don't be like that. That ain't cool.

Now I know how Britney Spears felt.

So John C. Mayer has probably rubbed off douchiness to Justin R. Timberlake.

I wish Justin R. Timberlake could harness the charm and gentlemanliness of Gerard J. Butler. Google, too, 'cause it is ignorning me and pissing me off.

http://seriouslyreallyseriously.blogspot.com/2010/09/gerard-j-butlers-grin.html

I am gonna link to everyone’s Blog from Mommy Wants Vodka to assist in their google success.

Rebecca said...

Awesome! Justin R Timberlake is so cute! I pulled a John C. Mayer on Adam M. Lambert!

n8rlvr said...

Hilarious! I love it that you chose Justin R Timberlake to be your victim! I always kinda thought Justin R Timberlake was a bit of a douche, but when Justin R Timberlake did Dick in a Box, that was awesome!

BTW - Justin R Timberlake, you have just been John C. Mayer'd!

Post a Comment