Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's That Time Of Year Again

No, not football season. Or the dumb holidays. This is way more important than that. Its Halloween. You have to understand something about me. I. LOVE. HALLOWEEN. Yes, I am nearly 30. And yes, I am a strong believer in the dress-like-a-slut rule. Well at least I used to be until I stopped being a size 6. Which now that I think about it was quite a while ago. Which means I now believe in the dress-like-a-ridiculous-person rule.


And when I say a ridiculous person, this is what I mean:

Dont laugh. I was crowned Queen of the Trailer Park.
So my internet friends who’s opinion I trust more than anyone I know in real life, I need your help. I am all out of inspiration for an original yet hilarious idea. My original plan was to dress N in some overalls and a red shirt and call him Mario so that I could dress like Princess Peach with no shame but I went to Target and saw that Mario and Luigi are actually popular costumes this year. WTF? Any ideas? And remember, this is a brainstorming session, therefore there are no bad ideas.

Love,

Gina

5 comments:

Becky Mochaface said...

You could dress up like that couple who has 19 children and buy a bunch of little baby dolls and glue them to your clothes (I know a woman who dressed liked OctoMom last year, which is what she did. Hilarious costume btw.)

Those blue people from Avatar.

I'll have to see if I can come up with any better ones and come back.

Sarah RDH said...

Love the pic! My cousin & his wife are going as Snooki & The Situation. That'll prolly be popular this year though too. But it does also fall into the ridiculous catagory.

Otherwise....I don't know. My last halloween costume I wore (before children) was when I was 18 and dressed as a slutty Pebbles. I looked hot. And slutty.

twononblondes said...

Ooh the Duggars. I love how they are the perfect mix of hillbilly and holy roller. Avatars are also a great idea. I did contemplate the Jersey Shore kids, but alas it is also one of the most popular costumes this year.

Also, I love that you were slutty Pebbles. Maybe I should just be a slutty baby...

Becky Mochaface said...

Oh I had another idea. But it would require a group. Glee club! Though people might expect you to sing. So if you're not musically incline or don't like karaoke, you might not want to do that one.

twononblondes said...

After some extensive research I have decided that we will be one of the following:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles
Avatars
Smurfs
Street Fighter characters
Legos
Fraggles
Mario and Princess Peach (No, I have not officially taken it out of the running.)

Feel free to steal! I will let you know what I ultimately decide.

Post a Comment