Monday, August 16, 2010

Abandonment

I’ve come to the conclusion that I am a very irresponsible blogger. I blame my living arrangement. You see, N and I were supposed to move to the middle of nowhere since we live in different cities and had to find a common ground. Instead he has actually been making an attempt to get a job in my city, which means we have held off moving anywhere. Of course this attempt came after I rented out my house and so I am therefore, in turn, renting a room within such house.


Now maybe this doesn’t seem like much of a problem, but I have never had roommates in my life. Other than my parents. And I only allowed that because my mom cooks like a mad woman. So, I have no idea how to handle the typical roommate sitch, such as if I make dinner do I have to share with them or should I watch TV in the common area if no one else is using it or would that be weird since I don’t own that TV. On top of all this, I decided I wanted to be all pioneer woman one day and canceled my cable. This means that I am missing out on the entire season of True Blood, not to mention that I have no idea what is going on in the world. And by the world, I mean such important information as who is Kim K currently dating and when does Always Sunny In Philadelphia begin the new season. So in an effort to avoid sitting in my little rented room with no cable I have begun doing all kinds of things that I normally wouldn’t. Like attending bikram yoga 2-3 times a week. And eating at Souper Salad by myself. And begging random people to go to happy hour with me.

So my inter-friends, please forgive me for the recent abandonment. I promise to be more responsible and to go forth and have bloggable adventures soon.

Love,
Gina

1 comments:

Becky Mochaface said...

Do you have the woman in your yoga class that makes sighs of the sexy kind during difficult postures? Deeply, deeply disturbing.

Post a Comment